307-309 Sixth Avenue
Manhattan, NY 10014
- Development Site Advisors®️ and Verus Real Estate has been exclusively retained by ownership to sell 307-309 Sixth Avenue located in the highly coveted West Village. This represents a rare development opportunity for a mixed-use boutique condominium building in the West Village - one of the most charming neighborhoods in New York City.
- The property is currently improved by a 2-story commercial building with 42.81’ of frontage and a total lot size of ±6,774 sf. The approved plan can deliver a 7-story mixed-use building with a total of ±22,347 sf and 16 residential dwelling units.
- The property is strategically located across public and green spaces - Father Demo Square, Minetta Playground and West 4th Street Courts providing it with great pedestrian traffic.
- West 4th Street – Washington Square Station (A, B, C, D, E, F and M trains) is 1-block away with a local bus station (m55) located across the subject property making it highly accessible to commuters. Additionally, a 9.75-acre Washington Square Park that is best known for a meeting place, park’s arch and center of cultural activity is just within five-minute walk.
- Manhattan's West Village with its undeniably charming architecture, cultural significance and accessibility still stands apart as one of borough's best neighborhood for residents.
Residential FAR | ZFA
Commercial FAR | ZFA
Facility FAR | ZFA