1966 3rd Avenue
New York, NY 10029
- Development Site Advisors® is pleased to announce that we have been exclusively hired to market and arrange for the sale of 1966 Third Avenue, New York, NY, 10029.
- The property consists of a 25.42’ x 100’ lot improved by a 7,550 SF vacant mixed-use building. .
- It is situated in East Harlem on the northwest corner of Third Avenue & East 108th Street making this 4-story structure ripe for repositioning.
- The building is just 2 blocks south of the Lexington Avenue/East 110th Street subway station with access to the 6 train.
- A strong retail corridor of Third Avenue coupled with residential rents in the $50/ft range makes this a great candidate for renovation into a 13-unit building with a commercial component on the ground floor.
|Location Description||Northwesterly Corner of 3rd Avenue and East 108th Street|
|Borough/Block/Lot||Northern Manhattan / 1636 / 33|
|Lot Size||2,542 SF|
|Existing SF||7,550 SF|